The SWI “Simplex” folder has evolved into a class leading simple long folder. The SWI Simplex folder is probably the most popular folder in the southern hemisphere, easily outselling other leading brands. Our machines have a massive list of standard features. The first thing that people comment on, when they use an SWI Simplex Folder, is its ease of use. It’s fast, simple and flexible enough to be used by the most inexperienced, as well as satisfy the most particular, experienced operators.
Our repeat customers are multi-national organisations. They have travelled the world searching for the BEST long folders. In the past, they used Thalmann, Jorns, RAS, Tensol and many others. Now, there is no question as to who they will call when they need a machine. The search is over.
NB: The simplex folder is not available in the USA at the moment.
- Automatic fold sequence calculation
- Electronic variable speed control
- 90% reduced power consumption
- Standard 1220mm throat
- Laser Finger Detection System – Standard
- More backgauges than other makes
- Robust, 32mm thick Steel Plate Arms.
- 30% Stronger than European models.
- Automatic OPEN or CLOSED hem function
- Torsion bar clamp levelling
- Higher clamp opening than Thalmann THAKO
- Heavy duty tool steel linkages
- World leading “Allen Bradley” Controller
- Replaceable hard steel clamp inserts
- HIGH SPEED auto radius
- FAST batch slitting
- POWERFUL slitter drive
- High quality REXROTH hydraulics
- eBend- Direct job download
- Program off-line
- INFINITE job library
- Smooth machine control through variable speed hydraulics
- Optional apron widths
- Remote Tech assist
- Clamp Geometry Options
- Rollforming & Swaging attachments
- Integrate with SWI’s Marxman Triplex Barcode System